Friday, July 12, 2013

My Asian Adventure

The view on top of Marina Bay
Finally my asian adventure beings! I have been counting down the days for way too long....and just yesterday i was sitting in the airport beside a man who did not particularly smell great thinking to myself Lord please do not put me beside this man for this 24 hour flight, but if it is in your will, let it be done because i am going to SINGAPORE! (luckily the Lord had different plans) Instead of placing me beside the odor infused man, i sat beside two russian woman who continually talked to me in Russian waiting for me to all of a sudden comprehend the Russian language and respond accordingly. They truly began taking the burden of my health on their shoulders when i tried ordering water they most promptly demanded i order tomato juice....apparently tomato is the only english word they know. I was thus stuck painstakingly taking back this never ending bottom of tomato juice. The russian woman rewarded me with getting up to go to the bathroom every 50 minutes.....we bonded.

Cappuccino with Godmother on balcony overlooking the city
I have made it to Moscow and am now in Singapore sitting in awe of the beautiful city it is. Although my body is extremely confused on what day it is, i know one thing, this will be one exciting adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment