Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mission Field

Tomorrow i embark on my camp adventure. For years i have been the camper, the one being served, the one learning from my councilor's, the one who was completely out of the loop of the behind scenes of camp and i now get the exciting experience of being the councilor, or "coach" as they call it at T Bar M. I'm overwhelmed with excitement to attempt to share anything that the Lord has shown me through the two decades i have lived through, i am excited to see what the Lord has in store that is beyond what i can attempt to comprehend. 

There is something warm and exciting about a handwritten note, so write me!



Samantha Duffey
2800 County Road 414
Spicewood, Tx 79705

The exciting thing about camp is that i don't have to do anything, i don't need to make these campers like me, i just need to show them me, and what Jesus has done in my life, i get to sell them Jesus, best job in the world. I hope you can see how the Lord is using you this summer, a beautiful thing about The Lord, is that he uses us for his kingdom daily, we don't have to go to the nations, we don't have to be at a summer camp. or an internship, we just have to seek the Lord, and he will provide our mission field. Because today is your mission field, and He has mighty things planned for you in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment